Browser auto reload using
Save following snippet as executable bash script
reload-chrome. It reload the active tab of Google Chrome.
Run the script above when files are changed
watchexec -w app -w config -p reload-chrome
Best practices to check security before release.
From Optimization Methodology to Token Methodology
Introduction to clickjacking attacks in web
Only use Rust in proper components.
How to do cryptographic right now.
Keep activity log to know how time is spent
Analysis of Google interview questions.
- Python 3’s range is more powerful than Python 2’s xrange - Trey Hunner
- 40 Lessons From 4 Years of Remote Work – Buffer Stories
About atomics in Rust.
Customize the uniform touch bar using BetterTouchTool
- 让一台家用打印机做一些有趣的创造：Creative Park - 少数派
Learn from the worst project.
How should engineer filter the information.
- 类型论驿站写作计划 作者分享了 Lambda 演算和 Coq 的学习笔记
- Why is pi here? And why is it squared? A geometric answer to the Basel problem - YouTube
- Synode: understanding and automatically preventing injection attacks on Node.js | the morning paper
Sanity check on
- Exposing congestion attack on emerging connected vehicle based traffic signal control | the morning paper Paper about the malicious nodes probroblems in autonomous driving.
- Revert multiple git commits
- h.264 - Concatenate two mp4 files using ffmpeg - Stack Overflow
- HBO送我去了西部世界，而我见识了人性在褪去枷锁后的泯灭 | PingWest品玩
Why author thought the promotion procedure is broken.
Read your programming book as normal. When you get to a code sample, read it over.
Then close the book.
Then try to type it up.