This is a post in series "What I Touched"
I had to work on Windows for a project, thus did some research to make it suck less.
- Visual Studio product name and internal version numbers
- The ultimate guide to Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts | Windows Central
langdirectory to force vim to use English.
- How to Drag Files to the Taskbar to Open Them in Windows 7
- VC++ package manager which can be used with cmake.
开始分享一些 Lua 的心得，这是第一篇 Lua C API 简介
- Diff images by highlight differences using different colors.
- Universal JS automation in OmniGroup apps
- Opensource event automation, like IFTTT.
- Swapping, memory limits, and cgroups - Julia Evans
- Inter-Process Communication in macOS and iOS.
- A trick to quote multiple line string. Pay attention that newline is not included.
- athkalia/Just-Another-Android-App: An Android base app with loads of cool libraries/configuration