A tour of Postgres Index Types
- B-Tree - For most datatypes and queries
- GIN - For JSONB/hstore/arrays which allow multiple values.
- GiST - For full text search and geospatial datatypes, for rows that overlap values
- SP-GiST - For larger datasets with natural but uneven clustering
- BRIN - For really large datasets that line up sequentially
- Hash - For equality operations, and generally B-Tree still what you want here
Why We Switched from Python to Go | The Stream Blog
- pkg/errors: Simple error handling primitives
- … errcheck and megacheck are handy to avoid making these mistakes.
Solidarity — The CLI for Developer Sanity – Red Shift
Snapshot environment requirements and verify later.
Stop using .IO Domain Names for Production Traffic – Hacker Noon
.IO DNS Server outage.
k88hudson/git-flight-rules: Flight rules for git
- Building AI That Can Build AI – The New York Times – Medium
- How to calculate derivatives using backpropation, and the calculus explanation
How to Break Through Any Learning Plateau and Never Stop Growing
As soon as you see that you’re stuck, you should figure out how you can modify your practice to deal with the weakest part of your skillset..
- Take challenge, get out of comfort zone.
- Mix up learned skills
- Find week parts and improve
How to Improve Your Life in Just a Month – Thrive Global
You can’t change what you not ready to quit.
… make small improvements every day that will gradually lead to the change you want.Each day.
Take 20 minutes each night to make your mornings easier.
Stop doing what average people do.
Also mentioned in Five Unproductive Habits I’ve QUIT So I Can Get More Done
- Think what are worth to do.
- Plan at the night instead of morning.
- Contribute the most productive time slots to the most important things.
Rules for Happier Parents: Children Change — When We Let Them
Stick to describing your child’s behavior on any one occasion as nothing more than that.
3D Model galery.