- A Beginner’s Guide To Quantum Computing - YouTube
- Blockchain Platforms: One Chain To Rule Them All? – Hacker Noon
- we have to constantly track our actions and see if they lead us to the end result.
- until we figure out what type of actions lead to what we want in the end.
- primary obstacle to success is the idea of success.
- people feel maxed-out mentally and physically, and thus stop, when they are at only 40% of their actual capacity.
- Do something and don’t stop until it’s complete, no matter how long it takes.
- How To Digest Books Above Your “Level” And Increase Your Intelligence
- Top 10 Elon Musk Productivity Secrets for Insane Success
- How I Measure My Life – The Blog Of Darius Foroux – Medium
- How to biohack your intelligence — with everything from sex to modafinil to MDMA
- Plateau Kindle Before Peak Kindle – 500ish Words
- binhnguyennus/awesome-scalability: Everyday-Updated Reading List For Designing High Scalability , High Availability , High Stability Back-End Systems
- sfackler/r2d2: A generic connection pool for Rust
- rust-lang-nursery/rust-clippy: A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- P2P network library: libp2p
- Zstandard - Real-time data compression algorithm