This is a post in series "What I Touched"
Take time to think before come to conclusion.
- Express more gratitude.
- Be intentional about learning from someone.
- Invest financially in others.
- Forget time management — be a good manager of “self.”
- Practice forgiveness.
- Replace your “to do” list with a “to be” list.
- Split time into blocks
- Schedule all the blocks
- Uncontrollable events first
7 Tips for Writing Clearner Code:
- Use descriptive naming
- Functions should do one thing well
- Comments should tell the “why”
- Follow Sandi Metz's rules
- Consistency is key
- DRY up your code — but not too much
- Encapsulate and modularize your code
It takes a very focused effort to constrain a system so that it is not Turing Complete. – Mastering Ethereum