I have published a post about Rust Pin.
This is a post from my friend who has started a new project to implement a FoundationDB style deterministic simulation testing tool in Rust.
Easy to read article about the bilinear accumulator. It is also the preliminary reading to help understanding more complicated accumulators.
I love the idea of this new app comming to Setapp recently. It shows me an indicator of the current time slot.
手机上专门下了 Pocket 就为了有时候听听阅读列表里的文章
- SOLID Design Principles: The Guide to Becoming Better Developers
- Creating a Branching Strategy for Small Teams
- A brief apology of Ok-Wrapping
- Introduction - Futures Explained in 200 Lines of Rust
- The 13 Most Impactful Things Teams Can Do To Stay Productive While Working From Home
- A practical guide to writing technical specs - Stack Overflow Blog
- 互联网与我的生活｜我用这些方法夺回被侵占的注意力 - 少数派
- Celebrating 15 years of Git: An interview with Git maintainer Junio Hamano - The GitHub Blog
- A Peek into the Future of Database: A Unified Infrastructure to Adapt Intelligently
- Why the ErgoDox Might be the Perfect Keyboard for You.
- How iPad beats the laptop for heavy work - Salim Batlouni - Medium
- Camille Fournier (@skamille): Today is my son’s birthday, so to celebrate we decided to do family Nailed It! Here was the goal, and the result.Nailed It!
- 月半月半 (@Poohbear198964): 宜家这广告……看前半部分我本来都准备哭了
- @quakewang: 这个详细的分解太牛比了，只用了一个主传动系统，词穷，只能说牛比，牛比 Robot Dreams LEGO GBC - Design Breakdown
- @QQZookeeper: 終極深黃好嘈呀 https://t.co/PJ8Eu5aG9a