I have posted ♯ Yubico for Windows.
I have finished the book Regretting You.
I have read a series about tacit knowledge by Cedric Chin recently.
The sort of tacit knowledge [the author is] interested in is that of ‘expert intuition’.
In the second post, the author has introduced the Recognition-Primed Decision Making Model.
- Recognition of goals, cues, expectancies and actions.
- Perform the actions if there’s a pattern match. If there are several candidates, people usually try them one by one and adopt the first one which meets all the requirements.
- If the pattern is abnormal, analyze and collect more data and rerun the loop.
Last time I wrote about ringbahn, a safe API for using io-uring from Rust. I wrote that I would soon write a series of posts about the mechanism that makes ringbahn work. In the first post in that series, I want to look at the core state machine of ringbahn which makes it memory safe.
This proposal describes a solution to decouple the lock script app logic and signature verification logic.
- Google translate:
=GOOGLETRANSLATE("A2", "fr", "es")
- Import HTML and RSS:
=IMPORTHTML("https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_popular_given_names", "table", 3)
- Embedded line chart:
- Google translate:
┌ Software Engineer
When it comes to planning software projects on the macro level, there’s two extremes – trying to plan everything up-front or accepting the impossibility of getting that right and not bothering to plan anything at all.
The choices our societies make now can have an enormous impact on the course of the next few decades.
- Which Productivity Method is Right For You? A Complete List + Quiz
- The 35 Best Productivity Apps for 2020 (By Category)
- The Technium: 68 Bits of Unsolicited Advice
- Are You Wasting Time On A Bullet Journal? | by Chris Kyle | Medium
- Home - Canva, a design tool with a lot quick started templates.
- The macOS apps which can control the external displays.
- mermaid - Markdownish syntax for generating flowcharts, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, gantt charts and git graphs.
- HackMD - Collaborative Markdown Knowledge Base
- Semantic Scholar | AI-Powered Research Tool