I recommended The Recognition-Primed Decision Making Model
- Computers cannot handle causality because they cannot intervene in the world. They are not the part of the world.
- Human have tacit knowledge learned by examples and counter-examples.
- Deep learning has even turned out to be vulnerable to tiny changes, but real world problems take place in a changing world.
- The owner can give this detailed account without fear of punishment or retribution.
- The owner is the most expert in their own error, and can help to avoid such error in future.
- It’s more important to understand why it happens.
Not leading by trying to be liked. Care for your employees, but don’t care what they think about you.
- You take action so that you stay in touch with how your team builds stuff.
- Be able to draw a detailed architectural diagram describing your product on any whiteboard at any time.
- Better communication.
Hold ⌘W to force paring mode.
- 有人问一位加拿大神经心理学家唐纳德.赫布：“先天和后天哪个对人性影响更大？”，他是这么回答的：“哪个对矩形的面积影响更大，长度还是宽度呢？” →