I was reading Leading Snowflakes and posts from Forte Labs.
- They serve to build a corporate history
- Shared corporate history of why/how
- The act of writing, forces the author to think through all the details and steps required to share the lesson.
- It is easier to contribute
Concise introduction to Agile.
┌ About motivation
Expert beginner thinks that he/she already mastered the domain so stops improving.
- 12 Powerful Tips on How to Write Persuasive Blog Posts
- Focus on the solutions, focus on why
- Use own visual content, examples and stories
- Talk about why to show empathy and keep readers involved in the conversation
- Back Up Your Claims with Statistics from Reliable Sources
- How to Write Technical Posts (so people will read them)
- [You have] four sentences to convince [readers].
- Focus on solutions to problems, focus on why
- First sentence of each paragraph should be sufficient to understand the rest of the paragraph.
- Keep them on the same page, show empathy.
- Less distractions
- Point out what they might be thinking, and then very explicitly show them what they should be thinking instead.
- If you’re giving examples of something that fits a pattern, make sure you give examples of things that do not fit the pattern.
- People learn by seeing lots of examples
- Anticipate which parts of your argument will be difficult for your readers